Toilet seat burns a boys…elbows??
I always wondered if Canadians used toilets the same way as us Americans. Maybe not…
The Ottawa-Carleton District School Board has introduced stricter cleaning rules after six students sought medical help for chemical burns caused by cleaning materials used on the seat of a toilet in a bathroom at a public school.
Five young girls told staff at east Ottawa’s Avalon Public School that they had sunburn-like rashes on their thighs and buttocks after using the same bathroom on Friday.
Another boy complained of burns to his elbows.
“burns to his elbows”
Elbows!? Either Canadians poop out of their mouths OR this kid had a wicked hangover.